Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Hard Week, A Hard Run

This week was hard.  I could list my long litany of complaints, but that would take a long time and I just don't feel like it.  I was planning on doing short runs on Monday, Wednesday and Friday this week.  But Monday was a holiday and we were having too much family fun.  I went on Tuesday.  The rest of the week too much was going on for running.  So, yesterday after only one short run this week, I ran 7.3 miles (ran/walked).  Now I am very tired.

My app told me that I was going 34mph at one point on the run.  Either it messed up or I've gotten a lot better at this running business.

This race is in three weeks.  I have so many mixed feelings right now.  Three weeks and I will be done!   But in order to be done, I have to run/walk 13.1 miles.  Today was my longest run and will be until the race.  I don't enjoy the running part.  I do enjoy the feeling of accomplishment.



No comments:

Post a Comment