Sunday, November 11, 2012

New Artwork

Last night when I was writing the post, I realized that I really needed to personalize this blog a little.  So, I did the only logical thing and did a google image search for "bear chasing woman."  I found this sketch that I loved on the blog of an author/illustrator named Stevie French.  She graciously gave me permission to use the sketch.

After fighting with blogger to make a new header, I asked Matt for help.  He kindly made the header for me, although he did deride me for not knowing the size of the picture or the width of the blog.  He also refused to let me consider a font other than Helvetica (I was able to talk him into Helvetica Neue).

I hope you enjoy this picture as much as I do.
This is what I picture myself looking like when I run.  

No comments:

Post a Comment