Sunday, November 4, 2012

Two Weeks

I tried something new today.  Realizing that I have 3.5 months to somehow figure out how to run for 13.1 miles, I decided that I would have to step up this training game.  So, I put on my cute shoes for the second day in a row.

I went back to the Rose Bowl.  Nothing exciting happened.  I still haven't run a complete mile, but I'm getting better.  My leg was bothering me a lot more tonight than usual, which is frustrating.  I'm hoping to go visit my friendly doctor soon to check in and see if she has any ideas for helping with the circulation issues.  For now, if you see me wearing a compression stocking, don't laugh.

I'm two weeks into this.  My legs have gotten over being sore for the most part.  I wouldn't say that I'm having fun yet, but it is slightly less unfun.

Stats:

Distance: 3 miles
Duration: 41:04 min:sec
Average Pace: 13:33 min/mile
Average Speed: 4.43 mph

No comments:

Post a Comment