Saturday, November 17, 2012

Running Away

My favorite time to go for a run right now is 5pm.  It generally works out that Matt comes home from work and I run away.  He takes care of the girls and cooks dinner, while I have some quiet.  It's really an amazing arraignment (for me anyway).

Friday night is not my favorite run night, but I really wanted to try for a redemptive run (as in something to counter the awfulness of Thursday's run).  It didn't work.  Something is up with my stomach, which made running unpleasant.  I tried to push myself a little harder and I managed to run about 3/4 of a mile without walking.  Then I thought all my insides were going to fall out.

Stats:

Distance: 3.02 miles
Duration: 39:55 min:sec
Average Pace: 13:14 min/mile
Average Speed: 4.53 mph

Total Distance: 38 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment